Thursday 5 July 2012

Before I sleep (-_-)

The July weather is proving to be unpredictable at times...you wake up and its so cold that you can't feel your face then after leaving the house looking like an eskimo the sun suddenly decides to show up at the most inconvenient time and toyrture you.That happened to me today...totally sucks.Then it rained later in the day-like WTH!!!!Sorry to all those poor souls who got rained on but as you were getting wet I was tucked in a warm blanket curled up in the sofa watching 'New girl'.:)

My routine had become so boring...now that the holiday is on its 2nd month am out of ideas on how to pass the days.Can't seem to land an internship..sending and resending CVs  and NOTHING YET!!!
So my initial  eat,sleep and watch telly routine got boring and I  had to look for something new to do so I joined the gym....everyday i go it's like am in bootcamp coz my instructor is so tough! Can almost feel the six pack coming along.lol

Back to the poem I said I would post:Dug it up somewhere in the dusty bookshelf:)

"Got no title";

On a dark cold night
I picked my pen to spell out my sorrow
My broken heart with tears deep red
Lost hope....lost love...my spirit dead
Missing that caress,feather light

No care about tomorrow or day after
As you left with my joy,my dreams,my laughter
Given the gift of worry and insanity
Got me thinking of things...really bad things

Why throw me in a pit of darkness
Why leave and be so heartless
The horror surrounds me is of lonliness
Stubbing pain in my chest,a constant hug
Over and over and over again....

Am tired of crying
Though I stare at my door hoping you will come back
Then make it all okay
but...nothing happens

Everyday I wear black and my head is abuzz
Oh,feeling like death but thinking death is better
My outsides begin looking like my insides
As thin I have become with the loss
The memories haunt me
Reality is killing me
The truth just eating me away
Soon I fear I may be gone
Forever...just like you!


Well,thats all for tonight i guess...got a long day tomorrow...Yaaaawn!!


1 comment: